kdA is always interested in adding talented and qualified staff to our firm. If interested, we encourage you to send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please keep portfolio attachments under 5mb.
Currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as on-site Office/Operations Manager supporting the Principal and staff with daily operations.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, agile, and self-directed individual who can ensure the office runs seamlessly from day-to-day. The Office/Operations Manager reports to the Principal and works closely with the CFO, while also being accessible and supportive to all employees.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage daily business operations: answer phones and general email; purchase supplies, materials, and snacks, monitor budgets; annual insurance renewals; organize building maintenance as required; book travel; schedule meetings for principal, staff, and project teams; assist with contracts.
- Manage HR related tasks: hiring., onboarding, and termination procedures and administration; annual benefits renewals and employee enrolments; ensure compliance; annual performance reviews; organize staff appreciation events.
- Coordinate marketing efforts: RFP/RFQ opportunities; awards submissions; project texts and archive, press outreach; website and social media; project photography.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years full-time experience in a similar role. Experience in design or other creative practice is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Capable of managing multiple simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong command of English is required, including the ability to correspond in a concise, professional manner with clients and collaborators. Familiarity with contract language is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign.
kdA is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
To apply: Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “kdA Office Manager”